- Mustapha Ali: Pemimpin Pembohong
- PAS Admits Lying and Apologises (29 July 2008)
- From Internal PAS Source: Exposing the PAS Leaders Who Want PAS to leave Pakatan Rakyat and Join Barisan Nasional (23 July 2008)
- Why Some Rogue PAS Leaders Met Secretly with UMNO on Unfounded Concern on "Malay Unity" (1st August 2008)
- Ustaz Nasharudin Mat Isa: The UMNO "MOLE" in PAS Leadership (28 July 2008)
- UMNO has a Reliable Mole in the PAS National Leadership
- Adakah Nasharudin Mat Isa "TROJAN HORSE" (Kuda Trojan) diPasang UMNO dalam PAS?
- Hadi Awang & Nasharuddin, Jangan Dok Jadi Barua UMNO
- PAS's Tok Guru Nik Aziz Branded Hadi Awang's Pro-UMNO Unity Govt Faction as UMNO STOOGES
- PAS-UMNO Secret Meeting: PAS's Nik Aziz Warns Against Repeated Entrapment by UMNO (28 July 2008)
The "straw that broke the PAS camel’s back"
A PAS insider told The Malaysian Insider:
“Tok Guru felt that Nasharuddin was embarrassing the party by going out of his way to engage with Najib. We all know that PM is trying to split PAS with his rhetoric but yet one of our leaders falls into the trap.’’
Tok Guru Nik Aziz was angered when Nasharuddin made the following statement:
“This is the first response from the Prime Minister and it is quite serious.This seemingly harmless statement by Nasharuddin Mat Isa led Tok Guru Nik Aziz to ask Nasharauddin to resign from the party and join Umno.
I accept it with an open heart.”
Nik Aziz says PAS Deputy President Nasharuddin showed his true colours by welcoming the statement made by the Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak on the unity talks.
PAS leaders believe that any future ambivalence on its position would harm its relationship with DAP and PKR, confuse the public as well as provide Umno with ammunition to split the party. So the party’s official stance is that PAS would enter into any discussion with Umno if PKR and DAP were included.
So it came as a surprise to Nik Aziz when Nasharuddin embraced Najib’s statement.
Nik Aziz remains the most popular PAS leader with the rank and file but Nasharuddin enjoys the support of Abdul Hadi, PAS secretary-general Datuk Mustafa Ali and several other office bearers in the party.
Party officials do not expect Nasharuddin to quit PAS nor do they believe that he will be cowed into silence by Nik Aziz.