Playing UMNO's Anti-Chinese Race Card
A Wannabe-Malay and a Religious Bigot
STILL Calling Himself CHINESE !!
Read HERE on his Blog Profile
Tee Chuan Seng
Converted Muslim Name: "Mohd Ridhuan Tee"
Excerpts: Read here for more
Mingguan Malaysia columnist Dr Mohd Ridhuan Tee Abdullah today pushed the powder-keg issues of race and religion further, by arguing that the Malay-Muslim’s majority meant they had more rights and accused the other races of putting their interests above national needs.
The column — “Beza antara penjahat dan jahat” — was also posted on his personal weblogs at ridhuantee.blogspot.com for Bahasa Malaysia and ertee.blogspot.com for the English translation.
Tee also put forward a formula based on the racial and religious breakdown of the country’s 27 million population....adding NO one should question the “social contract” from the founding of the nation 52 years ago.
Tee wrote in his column in Mingguan Malaysia today:
- As the majority Malay-Muslims, they (MALAYS) have the rights, (and) it had been agreed upon through the SOCIAL CONTRACT.
- The number of NON-MUSLIM places of worship EXCEEDED overwhelmingly, their (CHINESE and INDIANS) festival celebrations actually drowned the Muslims celebrations even though they (CHINESE and INDIANS) are less in numbers.
- Just look at the shopping malls, although CHRISTIANS are only nine (9)per cent, the Christmas and New Year 2010 celebrations are incomparable to the Hari Raya and the Islamic New Year.
- If you do not believe, visit the states ruled by the ultra kiasu (CHINESE) and its allies (PAS and PKR) , and the shopping malls of their allies throughout the country.”
- I think the MUSLIMS in this country are very tolerant and soft. Their religious festivals and funerals are well mannered and simple. Roads are NOT congested. Their graves are very small.
- Compared to OTHER religions , which the number is already smaller, at times the roads are congested the whole day on certain festivals. Their (NON MUSLIMS) graves are so wide and large.
- So far, the MUSLIMS are NOT that noisy compared to others (NON MUSLIMS) , although their graves are narrowing and protests from the NON-MUSLIMS are increasingly bolder when there is an increase in Islamic cemeteries.
- Is it FAIR if the NUMBERS of NON-MUSLIMS are NOT many, but their (NON MUSLIMS) graves actually sink the Muslims graves? Have we asked the views of the Muslims and their sensitivity?
- Those with money build their (NON MUSLIMS) tombs so high and so wide and beautify them with statues as far as the eyes can see.
- Meanwhile, the Muslims graves, irrespective of their positions, are simple because Islam does not believe in the designing of the tomb. Having no graves is also not a problem.
- Have the Muslims ever claimed equal rights and equal opportunities? No, because they (MALAYS) are NOT ultra kiasu (CHINESE).
- Are the number of CHURCHES and the pile of houses of worship sinking the number mosques and suraus not considered as RIGHT?
- Have we ever prevented THEM (CHINESE and INDIANS) from going to church every Sunday? Do not compare with the Muslims because WE (MALAYS) worship differently. We (MALAYS) have different needs. Similarly goes the requirements for jamaah prayers.
- All this while THEY (CHRISTIANS) have never use the word Allah in our (MALAY) country, so why the sudden need for the word of Allah to be used?
- It is definitely their (CHRISTIANS) strategy to CONFUSE the MUSLIMS into following THEIR religion.
- My advice to all (MUSLIM) parents is to take care of your children and NOT to be deceived by their (CHINESE and INDIANS) EVIL strategies and EVIL intentions.
- Unfortunately, these will and has occurred in Selangor and Penang, if WE (MALAYS) continue to allow this ultra kiasu (CHINESE ) to rule and to be mighty.
- Look at PENANG today, as if it is NO longer a MALAY island. It is full of Santa Claus and New Year greetings, while THEY (CHINESE and INDIANS/CHRISTIANS) consist of only nine per cent
- Therefore, let us (MALAYS) make the changes before it is too late. Do not end later with OUR religion (ISLAM) going nowhere in OUR (MALAY) own land. By then, it will be too late. You cannot allow the creepers to grow higher. When they have gone up, they will remain there, and it will be difficult for them to come down.
- The extremist (ie Pakatan Rakyat supporters) labelled the newspaper (UTUSAN MALAYSIA) as criminals. If the newspaper is considered as criminal then it also meant that the journalist, newspaper columnist and author are also criminals.
- My question is, whether the ultra kiasu party (CHINESE party, DAP) news tabloid and the other racist political parties and those concocted with them, are THEY (CHINESE) also not evil?
- The ultra kiasu (CHINESE) party and its group are not only EVIL , but it is already clearly a fact that THEY (CHINESE) have an EVIL intention by NOT accepting the SOCIAL CONTRACT and REJECTING the Federal Constitution and also challenging sensitive matters that have long been agreed upon.
- If we (MALAYS) spy their (CHINESE) movement, I am confident WE (MALAYS) will see their (CHINESE) true colours, including the one exco (CHRISTIAN) that brought Santa Claus to meet their state leader.
- To this leader, if you enjoy celebrating with Santa Claus (ie CHRISTIANS) , please do not over do it. As Muslims, we (MALAYS) are taught to respect other religions, but do not go overboard.
- They (ie CHINESE and NON-Muslims) are very cunning at planning.
- Many MALAYS have sidetracked because of being too close to Santa Claus(CHRISTIANS).
- The sensitive issues were raised to demand equal rights and opportunities for the ultra kiasu (CHINESE) group. They (CHINESE) know these things cannot be raised openly as they (CHINESE) can be held under the Sedition Act.
- They (CHINESE) deliberately want to test UMNO, which currently is at its most crucial situation because of not getting two-thirds majority [in Parliament] and [is] also facing the painful disunity of the Malay-Muslims.
- My question is that, if UMNO can sacrifice the Grik parliamentary seat, why can’t Gerakan? Who is more tolerant and having the nature of giving?
- The Malay majority had to vote the non-Malay (Gerakan) even with resentment. This is the noble nature of the Malay-Muslims. Is this tolerance being appreciated? It is like a dog biting its own master.
- ALL(CHINESE and INDIANS) are putting the race interests ahead rather than the national interests. If this is how it is done, I think, WE (MALAYS) are far from achieving the 1 Malaysia concept.
- To them (CHINESE and INDIANS) , THEIR race strength must be defended even with whatever reasons and challenges given. Who are the real criminals and more evil?"