"Well, it's time to say goodbye to the PKFZ (Port Klang Free Zone) scandal. It will be buried forever, no more witch hunting and those big fishes will no longer have to live in fear again."
- Malaysiakini reader
Which UMNO Wants Badly
as their Chinese Lapdogs in BN
MCA PRESIDENT CHUA SOI LEK
(28 March 2010)Dr Chua Soi Lek has clinched the MCA presidency, securing 901 of 2,315 votes cast, making him the ninth MCA president.
Read here for more
On 1 January, 2008, Dr Chua Soi Lek, the Health Minister and MCA vice-president admitted to be the person captured on a videotape while engaging in sexual acts with a woman friend.
Chua Soi Lek who preached the virtues of fidelity in fighting HIV/AIDS, resigned a day after admitting that he was the man featured in two DVDs containing one hundred minutes of video footage.
Chua, a former doctor who is married with three children, initially refused to resign after saying he had apologised to the Malaysian prime minister, Abdullah Badawi, and his family.Read here for more
UMNO PRESIDENT, NAJIB RAZAK
(June 2007):A Mongolian witness said in court today that murdered Mongolian national Altantuya Shaariibuu had been photographed having a meal with a Malaysian government official named Najib Razak.
Burmaa Oyunchimeg , also known as Amy, told the Shah Alam High Court that Altantuya had shown her the photo when she returned from a trip to France.
It is believed that the government official in the photograph is Deputy Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak, who has close ties with political analyst Abdul Razak Baginda.The latter has been charged with abetting the murder of Altantuya, 28.
Lawyer Karpal Singh then proceeded to ask Burmaa on what was depicted in the photograph.
“She (Altantuya) was having a meal with Razak (Baginda), a Malaysian government official and other people,” she replied. Karpal then asked her on the identity of the government official, and she replied: “I remember the name Najib Razak, they had the same name. I thought they were brothers. I asked her (Altantuya) if they were brothers.”Read here for more
WHAT OTHER MALAYSIANS ARE SAYING
Read here for more in Malaysiakini
- I am glad, so very glad that Chua Soi Lek won the presidency. So Umno, remember the saying 'Those who stay in glass houses should not throw stones'? How can you continuously accuse Anwar of having unnatural sex when the leader of your component party has done the same thing? If Prime Minister Najib Razak accommodates a person tainted with adulterous and unnatural sex behaviour (though not sodomy), then it goes to show that the case against Anwar is nothing more than a political persecution.
- If the majority of MCA members want it that way, who can say no? Let them be, and the results confirmed what type of people MCA members are. I am not at all interested in what they are. To me, they are only relevant to Umno, not to the rakyat. This also confirmed MCA can neither be reformed or changed, just like its big brother.
- : MCA has decided loud and clear. The delegates have voted against reform and for low moral values. Now it is time for Malaysians to take MCA out of politics for good. We shall vote every MCA candidate out in the next election.
- The PM himself is tainted with all sorts of scandals and he remains PM, therefore why not CSL. In other words, you ain't see nothing yet.
- MCA has lost all credibility. Like Umno, both its top leaders are very tainted when compared to Anwar Ibrahim and the obvious choice of the rakyat will be Pakatan and Anwar. We'll see in the Hulu Selangor by-elections what the result will be. The rakyat will deliver the verdict.
- The election of Chua as MCA president against the wishes of the Chinese community confirms how out of sync the party is with the community. Bad for MCA, good for Pakatan
- Well, it's time to say goodbye to the PKFZ (Port Klang Free Zone) scandal. It will be buried forever, no more witch hunting and those big fishes will no longer have to live in fear again.
- This is the worst possible result for MCA and the best for Pakatan. Chua's moral values will once again be under scrutiny. The MCA delegates completely ignored the popular opinion of the rakyat and the party will certainly pay a price for that.
- What an opportune period for Chew Mei Fun to make life hell for the 'porno star'. All of Malaysia, half of MCA and probably the rest of the world will have a gala time ridiculing Chua, MCA and BN. MCA delegates finally pressed the self destruct button.
- I suggest Tee Keat should follow the foot steps of former MCA vice-president Chua Jui Meng and join PKR for the sake of coming out from the shackles of BN. The non-voting delegates will definitely vote you in as PKR MP should you stand for the 13th general elections. Your loss this time around could be a blessing in disguise. Good luck to the new captain and crew of the imminent sinking ship.